- Your One-Stop Shop! We offer different types of inspections for your home—schedule your appointment or one easy phone call and we can discuss your options.
- Insured. We are covered by professional Errors & Omissions and General Liability Insurance
- The FLIR infrared camera is one of our standard tools. We see what others can’t.
- I'll provide a thorough non-invasive inspection using the top home inspection software. If you are unhappy with my inspection I will refund your money, guaranteed, no questions.
- I have a background in construction. Experienced in residential home-building, renovations, general contracting, as well as spotting problems with materials, installation and workmanship.
- I have a team of professionals on call. If necessary, I can enlist the services of specialists for radon testing, sewer scoping, and termite/pest control.
- Paying is easy. I accept most major credit cards online, cash or check.
The purpose of this publication is to provide accurate and useful information for the maintenance of a residential building. Neither the publisher nor author is engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is needed, the services of a professional should be sought. Neither the publisher nor author is liable or responsible in any way for the specific use of any of the information in this book.
Maintenance involves risk to personal property and bodily injury. Before performing any maintenance or work, hire an appropriately qualified professional.
FLIR redesigned the E6-Series from the handle up to deliver the best performance, resolution, and sensitivity of any pistol-grip handheld thermal camera. The new E6-Series cameras are packed with the features you need to find hot spots, detect the early signs of building deficiencies, troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems, and prevent problems before they cause serious damage.
Here at Rivertowne Inspection, I use a FLIR infrared camera as one of my standard inspection tools because it can detect problems not visible to the naked eye, such as moisture intrusion, energy loss, and electrical hot spots. Some of this data will be included in the final report that you'll receive from us.
We're confident that after using us for your new home inspection, you'll recommend Rivertowne to all your family and friends alike.
We're looking out for YOU!
Buying a home is an exciting and momentous occasion. But, it can also be stressful, especially if you’re not sure of your dream home's true physical condition.
While you focus on the home’s style, size, layout and price. I'll check out the status of the home by evaluating its structure and major systems, including but not limited to the plumbing, heating, and electrical. Then I’ll provide you with a detailed, top home inspection software written report to help you make the best decision for your family.
Getting all the information you need before making such a significant investment just makes good sense, so count on Rivertowne Inspection to give you an unbiased, professional opinion when you need it the most.